CAN YOU HOOK UP 2 AMPS TO ONE SUB
It is a dual voice coil sub Thank you guys for your help, i really appreciate any advice you can give. Paulo Sergio Posted on Wednesday, June 25, - Posted on Wednesday, July 23, -
DESCRIPTION: It depends on the setup of your sub. Posted on Sunday, July 13, - Posted on Tuesday, September 02, -
Connecting 2 Amps to 1 Sub? - Car Forums and Automotive Chat
Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The second time I installed it and then want to a car audio shop to have them check it out to see if I had hook it up right and it was. I found the Crutchfield diagram confusing.
- Thank you guys for your help, i really appreciate any advice you can give.
- You have 2 amps, 1 is watts rms, the other is probably about the same. Posted on Wednesday, June 25, -
- That said, I can guarantee you that if you are looking for louder bass there is better ways to do it than doing something as dumb as wiring two amps to one sub.
- Anonymous Posted on Monday, January 13, - Sign in Already have an account?
- Posted on Sunday, April 27, - I work with audio system everyday and i get questions like this everyday.
This story was originally published on April 15, , and has since been updated with additional information. Posted on Sunday, November 30, - Posted March 27, edited. Posted on Wednesday, January 07, - Hooking up 2 amps to 1 sub? Aftermarket stereo making static noise? Lets let it die a peacefu death, or I'll lock it. AV receivers feature bass management to direct the low bass frequencies to the sub and the midrange and treble frequencies to the speakers.
2 amps to 1 sub?
Is there a way to do this when i would like to listen to something worth knocking and other times just wanting to hear factory speakers with out the knock? Do i need a cap? If you'd do your research you'd realize that JL is just another super overpriced, japanese brand, with Am;s 10x markup on price. Help would be very appreciated. I prefer mono amps also. Posted on Wednesday, September 03, -
Posted on Monday, July 07, - Posted on Sunday, July 13, - Aaron Posted on Thursday, July 10, - Posted on Tuesday, April 01, - We delete comments that violate our policywhich we encourage you to read. Posted on Monday, July 28, -
May 10, · how do u hook up 2 amps to 1 sub. i know it can be done but how? do u take a positive from one amp and a negative from the other amp and join the two to Status: Resolved. Apr 14, · How to hook up a subwoofer to a stereo system. amps, and integrated level of bass support you want. I like to bring the sub's volume up to the. Mar 27, · So each sub rms watts and if i were to use one of the amps then each amp is watts rms so that wont be able to handle both subs.. how do you hook up the amps? like run each amp to one sub and then battery.. having two 0gauge wires from both amps to my pos. terminal.. and have 2 fuse holders?
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, - I have two Kicker ZR and I was told you could run the two identical amps together, one to each speaker.
I would only do something like this if you had both amps lying around. Posted on Tuesday, September 16, - Posted on Tuesday, August 12, -
- NEED TO CONNECT 2 AMPS TO ONE SUB, NEED IMMIDIATE HELP!!!
- The sub will use its built-in crossover aka "low pass" filter to determine the upper limit of the frequencies produced by the subwoofer.
- Create an account or sign in to comment
- If you don't like it then sell it and buy something else, but not everyone needs all RF gear. Some companies under rate their amps more than others.
Home Entertainment How to hook up a subwoofer to a stereo system Hint: Anonymous Posted on Monday, January 13, - Anonymous Posted on Tuesday, November 11, - Hooking up 2 amps to 1 sub? In what order would be best to connect the two amps, and how do i connect the other wires speaker, power, ground, pwr ant.
I would clean her.
DAMN! she is wild and good.
thaty cutie can suck me when ever she likes
sieht arg jung aus oder?
CREAMPIE 5 stars and a favorite
Selten habe ich eine bessere Auspeitschung eines Penis gesehen.Wie sehr der Sklave es genossen hat.